Tallahassee Veterans VillageTallahassee Grant & Per Diem Program (GPD)
Tallahassee Veterans Village
1280 Kissimmee Street
Tallahassee, FL 32310
Operations Team Leader – North / Director of Veteran Services
Office Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
The Tallahassee GPD program provides transitional housing and supportive services to homeless Veterans to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Rent is based on income. Veterans are able to stay in the program for up to two years. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which is measured through outcomes. This program continuously has 100% of its participants involved in meaningful activity and volunteer activity, which is a measured Outcome.
Qualifications for this Program
- Must be a Veteran with General, Other, or Honorable Discharge
- Must have had one day of active duty
- Accepts male and female individuals
- Must be homeless or in danger of becoming homeless
Requirements to Stay in the Program
- Follow program rules and guidelines (please call for details)
- If applicable, pay program fee monthly.
- Single Unit dwellings with a roommate
- Case management
- Training, Education, and Employment
- Basic utilities paid
- Outside agencies available for rental assistance
- Elevators available
- Laundry appliances onsite
- Computer lab
- Bible study
- Substance recovery counseling
- Mental health counseling
- Community garden
- Physical health activities
U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
Stay up to date with our Programs & LIKE us on Facebook!
The Latest from Facebook...
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.