SebringTraining, Education, and Employment Program (TEE)
2100 Lakeview Drive, Unit 2
Sebring, FL 33870
Training, Education, and Employment Manager
Office Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
Sebring TEE provides employment and vocational stability to Veterans and people with disabilities. The Division of Vocational Rehabilitation program supports individuals as they strive to participate in the workplace and experience the pride of meaningful work. The Drop In Center provides a safe social atmosphere for those with mental illness.
We understand the challenges faced by individuals with physical and mental disabilities as they seek and secure employment. Vocational rehabilitation services support individuals as they strive to participate in the workplace and experience the pride of meaningful work.
Qualifications for these Programs
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation: must be on disability and referred by Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Drop In Center: must be 18 years or older and have a mental illness diagnosis
Requirements to Stay in these Programs
- Program participants should work with a Volunteers of America of Florida staff member to establish & accomplish goals in order to achieve employment.
- Job readiness, training, placement, and follow-up
- Assistance with job searches
- Supportive services to ease return to employment
- Classroom-based learning and on-the-job training
- High-quality relationships in the communities
- Computer lab accessibility
- Assistance to obtain a General Education Diploma (GED)
- Drop-in center accessibility
U.S. Department of Labor
Florida Department of Children and Families