Queen PalmSection 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Psychiatric Disabilities Program
Queen Palm Supportive Housing
1427 Queen Palm Ave.
Sebring, FL 33870
Office Hours: 8 AM to 4 PM
The Sebring Queen Palm 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Psychiatric Disabilities Program provides housing and support services for adults with severe and persistent mental illness. Rent on all U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) subsidized apartments is based on participant income. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit outcomes based program where participants are required to volunteer or have gained employment, attend a training/education program, remain stable and free of psychiatric hospitalization or incarceration.
Qualifications for this Program
- 18 years or older
- Must be diagnosed with a severe and persistent psychiatric disability
- Must self-administer medication
Requirements to Stay in the Program
- Remain clean and sober
- Motivated to interact in the community through volunteer work, employment, or pursuing educational opportunities.
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- If applicable, pay program fee monthly.
- Case management
- In-service and post-service referrals
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Development and follow-up with Individual Life Plan
- Therapeutic treatment for those recovering from substance disorders
U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development