Park StreetSupportive Housing Program (SHP)
Park Street Supportive Housing
125 Park Street
Sebring, FL 33870
Office Hours: 8 AM to 4 PM
The Sebring Park Street Supportive Housing program provides housing and supportive services to homeless individuals and/or families with severe and persistent mental health diagnosis to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which are measured through Outcomes. 100% of the participants are involved in both meaningful and volunteer activities as constituted by the Program Outcomes.
Qualifications for this Program
- 18 years or older
- Must be diagnosed with a severe and persistent psychiatric disability
- Must self-administer medication
Requirements to Stay in the Program
- Remain clean and sober
- Motivated to interact in the community through volunteer work, employment, or pursuing educational opportunities.
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- If applicable, pay program fee monthly.
- Case management
- Independent living skills
- Safety, social, and empowerment skills
- Crisis intervention stabilization and support
- Individual psychotherapy
- Development and follow-up with Individual Life Plan
State Housing Initiatives Partnership (SHIP)
Stay up to date with our Programs & LIKE us on Facebook!