SebringDrop In Center
Sebring Drop In Center
2191 Lakeview Drive
Sebring, FL 33870
Support Aide IV
Office hours, Monday through Saturday: 10 AM to 4 PM
The Volunteers of America of Florida, Sebring Drop In Center is a safe haven for Floridians suffering from mental illness to gather, learn, and start to heal. A myriad of services are offered at the Drop In Center. For many, the Drop In Center is the first step in becoming connected to much needed services & housing. For others, the Drop In Center provides a safe, clean, and sober place to socialize and relax.
Examples of Services offered
- Basic needs supplies, when available (hygiene items, food, etc)
- Social activities (field trips, movie days, playing games, and more)
- Support groups (substance abuse, relapse prevention, and more)
- Informative sessions (daily living skills, communications skills, health services, etc)
- Introduction and connection to available housing and supportive services
Stay up to date with our Programs & LIKE us on Facebook!