"Ocala Ritz Reserve"Affordable Housing Program
Ocala Ritz Reserve
111 NE 12 Ave
Ocala, FL 34470
Office hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
Volunteers of America of Florida apartments provide affordable housing to low income families. Tenants are able to stay in the program indefinitely, if needed.
Qualifications for this Program
- Cannot earn more than the family size income limits specified by the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
- Must provide first month’s rent and deposit at time of move in.
Requirements to Remain in the Program
- Full compliance with lease agreement.
- Pay rent by the first of each month or a late fee will be assessed.
- Tenant is responsible for payment of rent and utilities.
Marion County and The Home Depot Foundation