MiamiTraining, Education, and Employment Program (TEE)
1492 W. Flagler Street
Miami, FL 33135
Training, Education, and Employment Manager
Office Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
Miami TEE provides employment and vocational stability to Veterans and people with disabilities. Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program (HVRP), Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, and Ticket to Work programs support individuals as they strive to participate in the workplace and experience the pride of meaningful work.
Homeless Veterans Reintegration Program
In partnership with the Veterans Employment and Training Services, we support with training and employment. We offer job readiness, training, placement, and follow-up services to target local workforce demands. Veterans participate in job searches and receive supportive services to ease their return to employment. The program offers both classroom-based learning and on-the-job training. High-quality relationships in these communities allow us to give Veterans every opportunity to enter civilian employment.
Vocational Rehabilitation and Ticket to Work Program
We understand the challenges faced by individuals with physical and mental disabilities as they seek and secure employment. Vocational rehabilitation services and the Ticket to Work Program support individuals as they strive to participate in the workplace and experience the pride of meaningful work.
Qualifications for these Programs
- HVRP: must be a homeless Veteran who was discharged under conditions other than dishonorable
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation: must be on disability and referred by Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Ticket to Work: must receive social security benefits
Requirements to Stay in these Programs
- Program participants should work with a Volunteers of America of Florida staff member to establish & accomplish goals in order to achieve employment.
Miami-Dade, Broward, and Monroe
- Job readiness, training, placement, and follow-up
- Assistance with job searches
- Supportive services to ease return to employment
- Classroom-based learning and on-the-job training
- High-quality relationships in the communities
- Computer lab accessibility
- Assistance to obtain a General Education Diploma (GED)
- Drop-in center accessibility
U.S. Department of Labor
Florida Department of Education