Miami, Achieving Stability
1492 W. Flagler St.
Miami, FL 33135
Office Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
Miami Achieving Stability provides temporary and supportive services for low-income households. The goal of the program is to promote housing stability to homeless persons or those at risk of homelessness through homeless prevention, rental assistance, and utility payments.
Qualifications for this Program
- Must be homeless or in danger of becoming homeless
- Meet income guidelines where individuals/households earn no more than 30% to 50% Area Median Income.
Requirements to Stay in the Program
- Program participants should work with a Volunteers of America of Florida Achieving Stability staff member to establish & accomplish goals on Housing Stability Plan.
- Case management
- Rental and security deposit assistance
- Utility deposits and payment assistance
- Assistance with applying for mainstream benefits
- Assistance with budgeting
Miami-Dade Homeless Trust, City of Hialeah, and City of Miami Gardens