MiamiGrant & Per Diem Program (GPD)
Miami GPD Program
1492 W Flagler Street
Miami, FL 33135
Office Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
The Miami GPD program provides clinical treatment, transitional housing and case management services to homeless Veterans.
Assisting Veterans in identifying personal goals relating to education, employment, health, entitled benefits, spirituality, relationships and community participation. Program fees are based on income. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven outcomes.
Qualifications for this Program
- Must be a Veteran with General, Other, or Honorable Discharge
- Must have had 1 day of active duty
- Must be homeless or in danger of becoming homeless
Requirements to Stay in the Program
- Remain clean and sober
- Be involved in meaningful activities and volunteer in the community
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- If applicable, pay program fee monthly.
Services and Amenities Provided
- Case Management
- Training, Education, and Employment
- Basic utilities paid
- Two and three bedroom shared unit
- Laundry on site
- Computer lab
- Bible study
- Substance recovery counseling
U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
Stay up to date with our Programs & LIKE us on Facebook!