MiamiDrop In Center
Miami Drop In Center
1492 W. Flagler St.
Miami, FL 33135
Office hours: 8:30 AM to 5 PM
The Volunteers of America of Florida, Miami Drop In Center is a safe haven for Floridians to gather, learn, and start to heal. All Floridians are welcome to the Drop In Center. A myriad of services are offered at the Drop In Center. For many, the Drop In Center is the first step in becoming connected to much needed services & housing. For others, the Drop In Center provides a clean place to socialize and relax.
Examples of Services offered
- Basic needs supplies, when available (hygiene items, food, etc)
- Social activities (pool table, field trips, movie days, and more)
- Support groups (relapse prevention, living in balance, nutrition, etc)
- Educational sessions (dailiy living skills, parenting classes, communications skills, health services, etc)
- Employment services
- Partner events (resume writing classes, job referrals, etc)
- Introduction and connection to available housing and supportive services