ManateeSupportive Housing for Persons with Psychiatric Disabilities Program
Manatee Supportive Housing
4232 20th St West
Bradenton, FL 34205
Office Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM
The Manatee Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Psychiatric Disabilities Program provides housing and support services for adults with severe and persistent mental illness. Rent on all U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) subsidized apartments is based on participant income. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit outcome-based program where participants are required to volunteer or have gained employment, attend a training/education program, remain psychiatrically stable, and remain free of psychiatric hospitalization or incarceration.
Qualifications for this Program
- Must be diagnosed with a severe and persistent psychiatric disability
- Individuals aged 18 years or older that are currently receiving mental health treatment.
- Must self-administer medication.
- Independent living skills required.
- Clean and sober and working a recovery program.
Requirements to Stay in the Program
- Attend all behavioral health and medical appointments.
- Remain clean and sober and working a recovery program.
- Working on goals listed on individual treatment plans.
- Meeting all program outcomes by volunteering, seeking/gaining employment or pursuing education while remaining free of repetitive hospitalizations or incarcerations.
Individual and group therapy
Assigned Independent Life Coach
In-Service and Post-Service Referrals=
Individual 1 bedroom apartments – Onsite Resident manager
Onsite community room
Onsite washer & dryer
- Easy access to public transportation
- Central Florida Behavioral Health Network Inc (CFBHN)
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
Stay up to date with our Programs & LIKE us on Facebook!
The Latest from Facebook...
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.