Manatee Veterans VillageGrant & Per Diem Program (GPD)
Manatee Veterans Village
1430 55th Ave. West
Bradenton, FL 34207
Independent Living Counselor
Office Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM
The Manatee GPD Program provides clinical treatment,
transitional housing and case management services to homeless Veterans. We assist Veterans in identifying personal goals relating to education, employment, health, entitled benefits, spirituality, relationships and community participation. Program fees are based on income. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven outcomes.
Qualifications for this Program
- Must have had 1 day of active duty
- Must be a Veteran with General, Other, or Honorable Discharge
- Must be homeless or in danger of becoming homeless
Requirements to Stay in the Program
- Follow program rules and guidelines (call for details)
- Two bedroom/two bathroom shared unit
- Case Management
- Training, Education and Employment
- Basic utilities paid
- Laundry appliances on site
- Computer lab
- Bible Study
- Substance Recovery Counseling
U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
Manatee Vets Village
Stay up to date with our Programs & LIKE us on Facebook!
The Latest from Facebook...
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.