La VillaPermanent Supportive Housing Program (SHP)
716 West Church Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Office Address: 6015 Chester Circle, 103B
Jacksonville, FL 32217
Office Hours: 8 AM to 4 PM
The La Villa program provides permanent housing and supportive services to individuals with severe and persistent mental illness to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Program fees are based on income. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which is measured through outcomes. 90% of all participants successfully transition to independent housing.
Qualifications for this Program
- 18 years or older
- Must be diagnosed with a severe and persistent psychiatric disability
- Must self-administer medication
Requirements to Stay in the Program
- Remain clean and sober
- Motivated to interact in the community through volunteer work, employment, or pursuing educational opportunities.
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- If applicable, pay program fee monthly.
- Case Management
- Individual and Group Psychotherapy
- Development and follow-up with Individual Life Plan
- In-service and post-service referrals
- Therapeutic treatment for Veterans recovering from substance disorders
- Aftercare services
- Family engagement and education
- Monthly events
- Complimentary laundry facilities on site
Stay up to date with our Programs & LIKE us on Facebook!