Lake CityPermanent Supportive Housing Program
Lake City Permanent Supportive Housing Program
1049 NW Winborn Way
Lake City, FL 32055
Office Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM
The Lake City Permanent Supportive Housing program provides housing and supportive services to chronically homeless individuals with mental illness or substance abuse disorder to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which is measured through outcomes.
Qualifications for this Program
- Accepts 18 years or older male and female individuals
- Must be chronically homeless with a mental health disorder or substance abuse disorder
Requirements to Stay in the Program
- Motivated to interact in the community through volunteer work, employment, or pursuing educational opportunities.
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- Must self-administer medication
- Case Management
- Independent living skills
- Safety, social, and empowerment skills
- Crisis intervention stabilization and support
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Development and follow up with Individual Life Plan
U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
Lake City SHP
Stay up to date with our Programs & LIKE us on Facebook!