Louis Williams VillageLake City Supportive Housing for Persons with Psychiatric Disabilities Program
Louis Williams Village
1079 NW Mineart Lane
Lake City, FL 32055
Office Hours: 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
The Lake City Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities Program provides housing and supportive services to individuals with mental illness to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence.
Qualifications for this Program
- Must be diagnosed with psychiatric disability
- Individuals aged 18 years or older
- Must meet income guidelines (call for details)
Requirements to Stay in the Program
- Motivated to interact in the community through volunteer work, employment or pursuing educational opportunities
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- Pay program fee, 30% of the household income monthly
Individual and Group Psychotherapy
Development and follow up with individual Life Plan
In-Service and Post-Service Referrals
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
Louis Willians Village
Stay up to date with our Programs & LIKE us on Facebook!
The Latest from Facebook...
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.