Ben Singleton CenterGrant & Per Diem Programs (GPD)
Ben Singleton Center
1800 Danese Court
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Office Address: 6015 Chester Circle, 103B
Jacksonville, FL 32217
Office Hours: 8 AM to 4 PM
The Ben Singleton Center GPD program provides transitional housing and supportive services to homeless Veterans to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Program fees are based on income. Veterans are able to stay in the program for up to two years. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which is measured through outcomes. 90% of all participants successfully transition to independent housing.
Qualifications for this Program
- Must be a male, 18 years or older
- Must be a Veteran with General, Other, or Honorable Discharge
- Must be homeless or in danger of becoming homeless
Requirements to Stay in the Program
- Remain clean and sober
- Be involved in meaningful activities and volunteer in the community
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- If applicable, pay program fee monthly.
- Case Management
- Individual and Group Psychotherapy
- Development and follow-up with Individual Life Plan
- In-service and post-service referrals
- Therapeutic treatment for Veterans recovering from substance disorders
- Aftercare services
- Family engagement and education
- Monthly events
- Complimentary laundry facilities on site
U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
Stay up to date with our Programs & LIKE us on Facebook!
The Latest from Facebook...
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.