HillsboroughPermanent Supportive Housing Program
Hillsborough Permanent Supportive Housing Program
4011 N 39th St
Tampa, FL 33610
Office Hours: 8 AM to 4 PM
The Hillsborough Permanent Supportive Housing Program provides housing and supportive services to homeless individuals and/or families with severe and persistent mental illness to stabilize and prepare them for a life of independence. Volunteers of America of Florida is a 501c3 nonprofit with results-driven programming which are measured through Outcomes.
Qualifications for this Program
- Accepts 18 years or older male and/or female individuals and/or families.
- Must be diagnosed with a severe and persistent psychiatric disability. Can have a concurrent substance abuse disorder (dual-diagnosed).
Requirements to Stay in the Program
- Remain clean and sober
- Motivated to interact in the community through volunteer work, employment, or pursuing educational opportunities.
- Attend all medical and behavioral health appointments
- Must self-administer medication.
- Must pay rent on time.
- Case management
- Independent living skills
- Safety, social, and empowerment skills
- Crisis intervention stabilization and support
- Individual and group psychotherapy
- Development and follow-up with Individual Life Plan
U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
Stay up to date with our Programs & LIKE us on Facebook!